what is kali linux in hindi? & how to install kali linux operating system? (kali linux installation process in hindi) If you do not know what is Kali Linux? So today in this post we will know what is Kali Linux? And how to install Kali Linux in computer?
If you want to install kali linux in your android mobile phone then how to install kali linux in android mobile? I have already told about it, but today in this post we will know what is Kali Linux? And how to install Kali Linux in computer?
How To Hack Anyone’s Computer With Kali Linux? And How To Hack Android Mobile With Kali Linux? Full details are here…
What is Kali Linux?
If you are a Tech Geek or you have a little interest in Ethical Hacking, then you must have heard the name of Kali Linux, like you use Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 in your computer, just like you Kali You can also use Linux by installing it on your computer and laptop.
Like Guys Window, Kali Linux is also an operating system. If your interest is in Ethical Hacking, Cyber Security then Kali Linux can be a best operating system for you. Because it is mostly used only in Penetration Testing, Security research, Computer Forensics and Reverse Engineering.
Friends Kali Linux is used for good works and bad works! Yes, many people who are interested in hacking use it for white hacking, on the other hand many people do black hat hacking by installing Kali Linux Window in their device.
Friends, now you may think that why Kali Linux is used more for hacking after all? So let us tell you that most of the prebuilt tools related to hacking are available to the user? Due to which, along with saving time, it becomes possible for the user to do hacking at the advanced level.
Hundreds of tools available in Kali Linux are ready for various information security tasks such as Penetration Testing, Security research, Computer Forensics and Reverse Engineering.
Friends, Kali Linux has become more popular for hacking because it is free! And any user can easily install it on the computer and use it! Now after understanding Kali Linux, we now know.
Advantages Of Kali Linux – Advantages Of Kali Linux In Hindi
Kali Linux hacking is beneficial for any user in learning and hacking. Also it is free so anyone can use it.
Thousands Of Tools
Yes! Hundreds of such tools are found in Kali Linux which are helpful in hacking! More than 600 penetration testing and security analytics related tools etc. are available in different types of tools.
Since it is part of the Linux operating system, it is based on the open source model. Because of which any user can customize it according to his need.
Multi Languages Available
A large number of users from different countries use Kali Linux as it supports multiple languages. So that users can operate it in their own language, although penetration tools are available in English language only.
The developers know very well that all the users will like this model designed by them. That’s why he made Kali Linux in such a way that the users can customize it according to their wish.
So friends, now you must have understood very well why Kali Linux is so much liked all over the world. Now if you are also thinking about installing Kali Linux in your system, then it becomes important for you to know that what will be needed to install Kali Linux in your system.
System Requirements for Kali Linux
Friends, there is no need for more specifications to install Kali Linux on your device! Just some common compatible hardware should be present in your system, although the batter hardware present in the system provides good performance.
- A minimum of 20 GB disk space for the Kali Linux install.
- CD-DVD Drive / USB boot support / VirtualBox
- RAM for i386 and amd64 , min: 1GB, recommended: 2GB
Once Kali Linux is installed on your device, you will get to see some of the main tools, let’s know about them.
List Of Kali Linux Tools
aircrack NG is a suite of tools used to assess WiFi network security. It focuses on the core areas of WiFi Security. Its main functions are as follows.
This tool is for Replay attacks, de-authentication, fake access points.
Captures packets and exports data as text files. So that further processing can be done with the help of third party tools.
Checking WiFi cards and checking driver capability.
The name of the second main tool is Network Mapper which is also called Nmap. It is an open source utility for network security and security auditing. NMap secretly uses raw ip to determine which hosts are available on a network. Apart from this, this tool is also used for the following tasks.
•monitoring host or service uptime
•managing service upgrade schedules
This tool is considered to be the most widely used network protocol Anaylyzer for Linux in the world. It is an open source Packet Anaylyzer that allows you to closely monitor network activities.
But a special feature of this tool is that it is free for all users to use.
History of Kali Linux
Kali Linux started in the year 2013 with the launch of its first version 1.0 and after 5 days only the developers released version 1.0.1 in the market and the specialty of this version was that it removes the flaws present in the keyboard. Was.
But if you are reading the history of Kali Linux, then here you will be surprised to know. Kali Linux was downloaded more than 90 thousand times within just 5 days as soon as it was launched in the market. This means you can understand that with the launch of Kali Linux, how many users were ready to use it for As A Hacking Tool.
After that Kali Linux 2.0 version was updated in the year 2015 and the main objective of this version was to give better end user experience to Kali Linux users! And this version was also well liked by the people.
Friends, now you must have come to know that what is Kali Linux? Now if you want to install Kali Linux on your computer, then follow the steps given below carefully.
How to Install Kali Linux Install in Computer?
Although there are many other ways to install kali linux in PC, but if you want to run it easily inside windows without any tension, then you can easily do it with the help of VMWare Player. Follow the steps given below carefully.
First of all download Kali linux’s ISO file or VWware player in your computer.
- Now after installing VMware, open it and click on create a new virtual machine.
2. Now select the Installer disc image file (iso) and click on the Browse button to select the Kali Linux ISO file. (Which you have downloaded above.) Now click on Next.
3. Now select Linux in Guest OS and select the version of your Linux iso file in the version.
4. Now write Kali Linux in the virtual machine name and click on next and select 20gb in maximum disk size (according to the free space of C drive in your harddisk. Minimum 8gb) or store virtual disk as a single file and do it on next.
5. Now you have to do some more setting by clicking on Customize Hardware.
6. Now choose 1024MB in memory (if your computer’s RAM is more then you can also choose 2048MB.) and select 2 cores in Processor.
8. Now in Network Adapter, select the network connection bridge and click on close and then click on Finish button.
9. Now your kali linux installation will start, follow the points mentioned below.
- Select English in your language.
- Select India in your location.
- Now select United States – en US.UTF8 in configure locales.
- Now you can select American English in the keyboard.
- Now enter the name of your computer in Hostname.
- Enter your website URL in the domain.
- Now create a Root Password.
10. Now after doing all this, select Guided – use entire disk in Disk Partition, and then press Continue twice.
11. In Partition disks, select All files in one partition and click on Finish partition and write changes to disk and click on Continue.
12. Now click on Yes in write changes to disk and click on Continue, now it will be a process of some time. (The time may also take a little longer.)
13. Now select Yes in the network mirror and leave the HTTP Proxy info blank. Then click on Continue.
14. Now install Grub Boot Loader, then click on Yes.
15. Now your Kali Linux will be successfully installed. After restarting automatically, click on Kali GNU / Linux and open it.
16. Now your Kali Linux will be successfully installed. After restarting automatically, click on Kali GNU / Linux and open it.
17. Now after signing in, your Kali Linux is ready. now you can use
So friends, in this way you can install Kali Linux in your computer. And you can easily use Kali Linux along with windows in any of your computers and laptops.
Hope you now know what is Kali Linux? what is kali linux in hindi? & how to install kali linux operating system in hindi? What is Kali Linux? How to install in computer?
Hope you know what Kali Linux is? And how to install in computer? Would have liked this post, and found it helpful.