In today’s stressful life, all the important tasks are done only with the help of smartphones.
Mumbai: In today’s stressful life, all the important tasks are done only with the help of smartphones. Smartphones are now used more than laptops. Due to constant use of the phone, the phone slows down after a few days. This causes delays. So now we are going to tell you. What to do if the phone is slow. There is no doubt that using these tips will definitely increase the visibility of your phone.
- Animation slows down your phone. To reduce animation in a Samsung phone, first go to Settings. Then Advanced Feature and Reduce Animation.
- Delete things you don’t use on your phone right away. Which stores cache and junk in the phone. After emptying the storage, the smartphone will start working as before.
- If you use social media extensively, data cache accumulates. Sometimes the cash can reach up to 2 GB. So you can delete it by going to settings.
- Live wallpapers give your phone a sleek look. Wallpaper lowers the battery of the smartphone. So the phone turns off. So avoid using live wallpapers.
- When we connect the phone to the laptop. At that time, while transferring data, there is a possibility of virus getting into your mobile. In this case, you should protect your mobile from viruses. To do this, change the settings in Settings> Google> Security> Google Play Protect> Turn on.