6.7 C
New York
Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Buy now

Daily investment of Rs. 500, more than Rs. 1 crore will be deposited! Know what to do?

Mutual Funds Investment: My salary is low. How do I invest? If you don’t invest with that in mind, you will have problems in the future.

Mumbai: Mutual Funds Investment: My salary is low. How do I invest? If you don’t invest with that in mind, you will have problems in the future. If you think that you need a lot of money to invest, then get rid of this misconception in your mind. Not much money is needed for investment or knowledge of the world. All you need is a little patience and regular investment. On that basis, you can save Rs 500 a day before retirement and save Rs 1 crore and spend the rest of your life happily.

Experts advise investing
Investment advisers around the world recommend that when you receive a salary, you should first invest 30 percent of it and then cover your monthly expenses with the remaining 70 percent. But usually people do the opposite, first meeting the costs and necessary needs and then thinking of investing. In such a situation all the money is spent and there is no balance left for future investment.

You can invest in mutual funds through SIPs. There are different types of mutual funds based on asset class, equity, debt and hybrid. Investing in a mutual fund is usually for people who do not know much about the stock market or who do not have time to keep track of the market. Therefore, they can invest in mutual fund companies for a lower fee.

500 a day, Val crorepati
Suppose you are 30 years old, your monthly salary is 50,000. If you invest Rs 15,000 per month in a mutual fund for the next 20 years, you can accumulate more than Rs 1 crore. An investment of Rs 15,000 per month is a saving of Rs 500 per day. See balance sheet

Monthly SIP Rs
Investment period 20 years
Estimated return 10 percent
The total amount invested is Rs 36 lakh
The total refund is Rs 78.85 lakh
The total value is Rs 1.14 crore

After doing an SIP of Rs 15,000 for 20 years, you invest a total of Rs 36 lakh. We have received a return of approximately 10 percent. The return depends on the performance of the market, if the market performs well, 12 to 15 per cent returns can be obtained. We have presented the balance sheet here assuming at least 10 per cent return. When you turn 50 after 20 years, you will have a huge amount of Rs 1.14 crore. That means you may have become a millionaire even before retirement.

Pay attention before investing
Be sure to seek the advice of an expert on which mutual funds you should invest in and in which asset category. Because being connected to the market, it also involves risk. The investment depends on your risk. Your risk is also higher when you are younger, so a large portion of your investment goes into equities. As you grow older, your risk also decreases, so gradually a portion of the investment is transferred to debt. Therefore, it is better to invest on the advice of an expert. Experts manage your portfolio according to your needs and goals.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Latest Articles